Home » » Couch to 5K: Week 8

Couch to 5K: Week 8

Lots of water fowl at the park today
Today I started Week 8 of the Couch to 5K which is 28 minutes of running for three workouts. I ran in the same park I have been for the last couple of workouts except this time I ran along the paths in the park instead of sticking to the horse trail. This was one of the yuckier workouts where it seemed like a major effort from the first to the last minute. I think it's due to not enough sleep because of the time change. The good news is that I no longer have to count out loud to make it to the end so I think I have become used to running in large blocks of time. I only checked my watch a couple of times towards the end. I might start adding a little more time to these runs so I can meet the distance goals of the Couch to 5K. As long as I don't spin my ITB doesn't bother me much at all. Today was in the mid-50s and overcast so I wore a long sleeve Swiftly and a pair of older Run: Team Spirit crops. I should have worn shorter bottoms or short sleeves with the crops since I was a little hot but when it "looks" cold out I want to put on warmer clothes. I dug up an armband for my phone so I was relieved I didn't have to put it in my hat.

I forgot to write last week that I wore my new Swiftly headband to run in. It kind of slid back on my head so I didn't totally love it. I might have to try pulling it down close to my forehead so it grips skin and not hair. I wore a Dance headband today. That seems to be my favorite headband for running. It doesn't absorb a lot of sweat but it stays in place the best of all my lulu headbands.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger