Home » » More Comments on the Upload

More Comments on the Upload

The more I look at this the more I think this tank is new, too. The color looks similar to the gym bag:



I wish this scuba was solid Wee Are From Space print or had ultraviolet as an accent color. I don't totally love it with the black but I am very tempted.

I also wish this had ultraviolet as an accent color. When I unzip a top to reveal the bra it's boring if only black shows.


Two pretty new swiftlys (the two tone comes in a short sleeve, too). I get the appeal of a white swiftly but I am worried about it dulling and yellowing under the armpits.

Two new pants were uploaded to the website - Trikonasana pant and Power House crops. Neither appeal to me too much. I seem to be on a print Wunder Under kick lately.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger