Home » » The Latest - No Limit Tank, Bliss Bag, and More

The Latest - No Limit Tank, Bliss Bag, and More


Blurred Blossom/Fossil No Limit Tank

The more I see the Heathered Concord Grape Daily tank the more I want a tank in this color. One of you commented that the Cool Racerback will be coming in solid Concord Grape and I don't care for that as much. I need to see if I can make the Daily tank work for me. I'm thinking I'd wear it with my Grapeseed Energy bra underneath.

Here is an example of the Daily Tank with the Cross My Heart bra underneath. I think it looks really nice. I bet the Energy and Free to Be bras would look good under it, too.

The Flash Swiftly V-Neck tee.

The Blurred Blossom Power Y shown with the Ultraviolet Pacesetter Skirt.

Close up of the Blurred Blossom print in the Power Y.

More Bliss Bag photos. It comes with a separate yoga mat cover.

Blurred Blossom tanks with matching bottoms.

Not a blurred blossom in sight but I loved how good these two look in this photo - fit and sharply dressed. She is wearing black Tracker shorts and a Black Define. He is wearing a Surge Half Zip and Surge Pants.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger