Home » » NEW! Daily Bra

NEW! Daily Bra

New Daily Bra (thanks to Megan for the photo). Here's a sampling of the initial reaction to this photo on my lulu board (the one with the fanatics):

"Not gonna lie.. these kinda look like training bras.."

"yep these remind me of my first training bra..."

"WTF there are so many low support bras made by lulu and only one (Ta Ta Tamer) high support. when are they going to come back with something like the bust stops here? That was my fav"

"or don't fix what ain't broken.. make more all sport, energy, cross my heart, free to be.. etc."

"Daily bra for tweens! Make them in the blossom print so they match the child undies pattern lol, as Ms. X put it. I SO wish I could get hired on the design team. This is terrible."

 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger