Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

This isn't the best photo but there is yet another new color in the Chase Me tank - it's a White with Coal/Fossil Wee Are From Space print. It's shown in the lower right corner.

I know I just posted I didn't like the short sleeve ultraviolet and white swiftly with the ultraviolet tracker shorts but I like how the longsleeve version looks with the same shorts in this photo. I know, I'm mental. Maybe the colors go better with this girl's coloring or something.

The Heathered Ultraviolet Every Yogi Tank. The color is so different compared to the technical tanks.

More photos of the Dazzling/Dune-UV Every yogi long sleeve.

I like how the Flash stripes on her shorts (special edition Speed Shorts) pick up the Flash bra. Maybe these shorts will go to quick markdown.

From an Australian product alert - a Heathered Ultraviolet Scoop Neck tank.

 Embrace crops in heathered Deep Coal (I think).

The same woman as above in the Wunder Under pant in Wee Are From Space Coal/Fossil.

This outfit looks so cute on this woman - black Chase Me tank and Special Edition Flash Speed shorts.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger