Home » » The Latest - Concord Trackers, WAFS Mtuli Chase Me Tank, and More

The Latest - Concord Trackers, WAFS Mtuli Chase Me Tank, and More

The Concord Grape Tracker II shorts. Are you guys excited for this color? I have one top in Concord (a Revitalize short sleeve tech top) but that is it. I can't say I am super excited unless some cute run singlets  (Energy SL, hint, hint ) come out in it. It's shown with the white Swiftly LS.

It's one thing to put these two colors together in the waistband of some crops but it's not so great in a tank.

I like this tank a lot but I can hear my husband making Pirates of the Carribean cracks now. I'd love this in big Silver Spoon stripes.

The Wee Are From Space Multi print Cool Racerbacks are hitting US stores now. I am going to take mine back and get the heathered Ultraviolet one instead. I love the WAFS multi print a lot but it doesn't look right with my skin tone.

These Jacquard Fossil Tracker shorts are so pretty. Love them!

 I'm not digging the obvious matchiness of this outfit.

On the other hand, I like this a lot. It's the UV swiftly with a pair of older Unicorn Tears print bottoms. The Violaceous in UT is a near match to ultraviolet so they will go well together.

I like this pairing a lot, too - the bright Dazzling swiftly with the neutral Wee Are From Space Turbo shorts.

New Deep Coal/WAFS fossil Hot N Sweaty Shorts.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger