Home » » Photos - Daily Tank

Photos - Daily Tank

I love heathered Concord Grape. I was so bummed when heathered Black Swan looked more gray than purple but I think I need a tank in Heathered Concord Grape. I think I will hold out for a Cool Racerback in this color but if the Daily Tank works for me, I might get one. I've read that the straps don't work so well on narrow-shouldered women. I'm hoping to see it at the store tomorrow.


Such a cute spring/summery look - the white Yoga Camp pant and Blurred Blossom Daily Tank.

Blurred Blossom Daily Tank with Flash Wunder Unders

Blurred Blossom Daily with Heathered Deep Coal (? or Black) Wunder Unders

Blurred Blossom Daily tank with Concord Grape Studio Pants

Daily Tank with the Daily Bra underneath. I can still see the straps. I can't imagine this tank works well with a Ta Ta Tamer if the Daily Bra shows. Hmmm.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger