Home » » Run Wild Half Zip Photos

Run Wild Half Zip Photos

Two more photos of the new Run Wild Half Zip Pullover. I am planning to try this on tomorrow when I visit the store. It is really tempting to me so I hope I don't love it. I got the Wee Are From Space Multi Cool Racerback I ordered from the upload today so I want to return the Coal/Fossil Wee Are From Space X-Long CRB. That one kind of washes me out. I was hoping not to like the multi one either but it's really nice. I want to give the Power Y a try to see if I prefer it to the CRB. I think March and April are going to be expense lulu months. I read on my lulu board there is a photo of a pink Wee Are From Space Push UR Limits in the new Oxygen magazine. I need to get to the library and check it out. I assume it looks like this:

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger