Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Run: Wild Half Zip Pullover

Today's Shopping Trip - Run: Wild Half Zip Pullover

Run Wild Half Zip in Dazzling

I got to try on the new Run: Wild Half Zip pullover today and really liked it. My store had it in the orange (Dazzling) and Black. The surprise on the black version was that the back portion was made of the new jacquard mesh which has been spotted on a new CRB style in Australian stores.   The Dazzling version has a circle mesh back panel. I had wondered why the black felt a little warmer to me than the orange version until I spotted the jacquard pattern on the pocket of the black. I liked the weight of the orange version a lot and the circle mesh back is heaven. I would love a circle mesh long sleeve top. In fact, Ivivva has a circle mesh shrug that should be brought over to the lululemon line. I would love a shrug to put on over a tank at the start of a chilly run. I wasn't so keen on how bright the solid Dazzling looked on me, though. I felt like a traffic cone. I think this is a great color for runners that want visibility but it wasn't for me. If this top came in Ultraviolet with a circle mesh back or even white with a circle mesh back I probably would have gotten it. It seems like it would be for the same temp ranges as a long sleeve swiftly. My only comment on the fit is that the shoulders were not overly roomy, even a bit snug. That isn't an issue for me since I have smaller shoulders. The fit was true to size and not super roomy through the upper arms/chest. The versions with the jacquard mesh back felt like they'd be warmer than the circle mesh-backed ones.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger