Home » » Tonight's Shopping Trip

Tonight's Shopping Trip


New Run: A Marathon crops with seven pockets and sticky stuff to help keep your shirt down. I didn't  try it on since they only had it to a ten. The purple one has a waistband of Concord paired with heathered Rose Quartz.


As I speculated correctly, the back of the new Run: Wild Half Zip is made of jacquard mesh. I thought the white felt fairly cool compared to the feel of the black one. My only criticism of this top is that your bra is rather noticeable through the back. This is a nice pullover but I don't have need of it in my climate.

There are actually three new No Limit tanks out - the Fossil/Blurred Blossom, the Concord Grape, and this white one (WHT/WSWF). I tried on the Concord Grape No Limit and was sooo tempted to get it. I loved the color. However, I rarely wear my No Limit tanks as it is and I can't get a third one to sit in my closet. I hope some cute tanks come out in Concord because I love this color.

My store did not receive the Daily Tanks yet. There is a new visor out called the Run In the Sun visor. My store only had it in white but I'm hoping a black version is coming. It's $26.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger