Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest


 Finally a photo of the new Fossil Wee Are From Space Scoop Neck has popped up. Shown with Flash Wunder Unders (I apologize for not posting yesterday. There weren't any particularly compelling photos of the latest arrivals. Today is starting out much better. )

Heathered Ultraviolet Power Y shown with coording Ultraviolet and Dazzling Astro Pants.

Heathered Ultraviolet Scoop Neck tank shown with matching Wunder Under Crops. I wonder when that new Wee Are From Space Pattern will show up. I'm guessing either next week or beginning of April.

A wild outfit - Flash Free to Be bra and Wunder Unders paired with the Fossil Wee Are From Space Define Jacket and a Vinyasa scarf.

Interesting combo - a Currant (I think) Free to Be bra and Ultraviolet Chase Me Tank.



More Pace Setter Skirt and Swich Back Half Zip pullover combos. I like all of these.



I would mine the Dazzling Run In the Rain Jacket but the price tag is pretty hefty. Maybe I'll score a great markdown deal on one some day.

The Deep Indigo No Rain No Gain jacket looks cute on this girl.

I bet my husband would like the new Cadence shorts. They look like the shorts version of Work to Play pants.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger