Home » » The Latest (and Mini Store Report)

The Latest (and Mini Store Report)

Love the pairings of the gray and the blurred blossom print. No Limit Tank in Fossil/Blurred Blossom on the left and the Wee Are From Space Fossil Define with the Blurred Blossom Scoop Neck tank.

I tried on the Blurred Blossom Power Y today at the Newport store. I liked it but since I've been running I haven't been wearing my Power Ys a lot. I definitely want to give the Every Yogi tank in this print a try since I love the material they're made from. I am hoping some other tanks/tops come out in the print that might be a little better for running. I was hoping to try the Daily Tank on today but my store didn't get it yet. I saw the new Bliss gym bag and liked it a lot. I ended up getting an Inkblot Every Yogi tank from the markdown rack, which was pretty healthy.

Oh yes, Blurred Blossom Wunder Under crops showed up today at the Lulu outlet in Canada (they were $49). Not sure why they went straight to the outlet (maybe too sheer?) but if you want to get a pair, try the angel service at Your Personal Shopper Group on Facebook (email contact info listed under Additional Resources on the right margin of this blog).

I'm trying collect as many visible-bra-under-Daily-Tank examples as I can for you. The open back really lends itself to this so might as well play it up. This is a Flow Y underneath the Daily tank. (Shown with Concord Grape Studio Pants.)

Pretty new waistband on Groove crops. I love the pinks and purples on this one. I hope a Ta Ta Tamer comes out in the white wee are from space April multi print. That would be a fun one to put underneath tanks.


Finally a good photo of the Run: Wild SS Tech top. I like the pattern of the reflectivity. This shirt was not at my store today. I have eight short sleeve tech tops between Swiftlys and Revitalize but wouldn't mind some more singlets. I hope there is a Run Wild Singlet coming, hopefully in Concord or another vibrant color. Silverescent is one of my favorite light weight, breathable materials.

Outfit Idea - head to toe Blurred Blossom in a Daily Tank and Pace Setter skirt.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger