Home » » The Latest: Blurred Blossom, Flash Cool Racerback, Jacquard Pace Setter Skirt and More

The Latest: Blurred Blossom, Flash Cool Racerback, Jacquard Pace Setter Skirt and More

Blurred Blossom Flow Y. I definitely like this pattern best when a lot of purple is showing. If I can find a tank with a good distribution of purple flowers I'll probably get it. The green used in the print is very pretty so I am looking forward to seeing tops in that color, too. Not sure if we will but I know a lot of people have been wanting lulu to come out with a nice green.

Blurred Blossom Flow Y, Pace Setter Skirt, and Lucky Luon headband. The accent color in the skirt is Flash. Shown with coordinating Wunder Unders and Boogie shorts.




Some more shots of the Blurred Blossom Pace Setter skirt.


New Lucky Luon Headbands in Blurred Blossom, Heathered Flash and Heathered Aquamarine (I think). I got a Blurred Blossom one thanks to a nice lady name Tracey who bought it for me. Thanks, Tracey!


If I wore running skirts I'd definitely get this one - it's a jacquard print Pacesetter. So subtly unique. Love!


New Extra Long Racerbacks in Flash are hitting the stores.

The It's a Cinch Dress also comes in Fossil.
 
A photo of the long Reverse Groove shorts to show you the true length. The website has the wrong photo.

Cool Racerback in Heathered Fossil (I think). Also shown are new Groove pants with the Blurred Blossom waistband.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger