Home » » Photos: Endless Scarf, Braided Headbands, Inkblot and More

Photos: Endless Scarf, Braided Headbands, Inkblot and More

The top photo goes to the craziest outfits of the day. I know these girls were just having fun but I couldn't resist posting it. Interesting how the print in the Scuba is darker than in the Wunder Unders.

The Inkblot tanks go so nice with Deep Indigo Grooves that all these photos are really making me want to buy a pair.

A nice daylight photo showing the Aquamarine Cool Racerback up close. I love the color in this photo.

The latest braided headbands. I haven't tried this style yet. Does anyone have any feedback on them? Are they as comfortable as the Dance headband?

The new Endless Scarf.

I love the color of the Deep Indigo Yin Me pullover in this photo.

A photo showing how the Flow and Go tote splits in the middle to accommodate your yoga mat.

I love the Inkblot scuba with coordinating Heathered Indigo Will pants.

The Inkblot Arise bra with the matching Yin To You crops.

I know someone commented recently that the Aquamarine Yin Me pullover isn't that see through but it sure looks it here.

I really, really like the Yin to You crops. A photo of one way to wear it here.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger