Home » » Store Trip Report: Solid Lavender Dusk Practice Freely Tank

Store Trip Report: Solid Lavender Dusk Practice Freely Tank

I got a chance to visit the Santa Monica and Brentwood stores today and saw a few new things. It looks like the new arrivals for today were Practice Freely Tanks in solid Lavender Dusk and Aquamarine with the Discover Stripe bra. The stores also got Flow Y bras in the Discover Stripe pattern. I really like Lavender Dusk and hope there will be other tanks in this new color. I ended up buying the Wunder Under crops in Indigo Denim. I liked them when I tried them on last week but left them at the store. I kept thinking about them, though, and decided to get them today. I've read comments that say they soften up with washing.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger