Home » » Tonight's Shopping Trip, Part 2 - Ride on Blazer

Tonight's Shopping Trip, Part 2 - Ride on Blazer

Zip-in running luon dickie (i.e., "fabric collar")
Reflective Elbow Detail
Thanks to Amy for this photo of the Fossil Ride On Blazer

The Ride On Blazer is an interesting jacket. The shape reminds me a little of the Riding Jacket - shorter in the front than the back. It hits just above the crotch in the front and covers my rear in back. I kind of liked the edgy vibe it has in the black/fossil denim. It also comes in a light gray denim which I think is probably fossil/white denim. I thought the fit was a roomy true to size. The built in running luon dickie is an interesting touch. It zips completely out. The jacket has a figure skimming fit. I liked it but not enough to spend $168.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger