Home » » Every Yogi Longsleeve, Swiftly Half Zip, Daily Gym Bag, and More

Every Yogi Longsleeve, Swiftly Half Zip, Daily Gym Bag, and More




I love how the girl in the top photo of the new Every Yogi long sleeve looks. I think she is wearing it with the Deep Indigo Ebb and Flow crops but I'm not sure.



Must. Remain. Strong. These photos make me want this top. I wish it came in something like Wish Blue or Power Purple. Maybe there will be more.

 Close up of the Excel crops.

 The new Curved, Ribbed Cool Racerback in Fossil. I am very curious to try this on. I've read comments that it's very lightweight. I don't totally love the colors it comes in right now, though.

The new Daily Bag is very cute.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger