Home » » Photos: Bike On Crops, Pants, Shorts; Run Rest Day Pullover and More

Photos: Bike On Crops, Pants, Shorts; Run Rest Day Pullover and More

Hmm, the Ride On Blazer has more of a duck tail than I noticed last night. Shown with the Ride On Shorts in Fossil.


Ipod pocket - hope people aren't wearing their ipods when riding
The Ride On Crops in black. It's shown with the Run: Rest Day Pullover.


Run: Rest Day Pullover details. I didn't get a good photo of the overlapping hem last night but I thought it was a cute detail.



Ride On Henley shown with the Ride On Pant. I still don't understand why this was given such a maternity look and not made more form-fitting.

Details on the Ride On Pant.

I forgot that I saw this color in the Energize pant last night - it's Heathered Deep Coal.

I poked around the web trying to find more info on bike commuting clothes/equipment and found an interesting flickr group: CommuteByBike. It looks like most people commute in their street clothes. I dunno, I just don't think the Bike On products will be big sellers outside of Vancouver, at least as far as using them for bike commuting goes. What do you all think?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger