Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

The official product notice photo of the Heathered Dazzling Cool Racerback. I think it looks washed out in this photo. Still only in Australia.

I don't have a photo of them yet but new Bang Buster headbands in Heathered Lavender Dusk and Ultraviolet are out in Australia. There is also a new luon headband in Wee Are From Space Coal Fossil. I'm not sure what that looks like either. I like the Wee Are From Space print in black a lot. As soon as I dig up a photo I will post.
Not a great photo but I'll take what I can - the Heathered Dazzling Cool Racerback.


A few photos to give you outfit ideas:

 First time I have spotted the Discover Stripe headband paired with the matching tank.

 I really, really love the look of the Indigo Denim Wunder Unders.

The classic running outfit - Swiftly tops and Inspire crops. I think these are gray Swiftlys and not Deep Indigo paired with Inspires.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger