Home » » Outfit of the Day for the Gym

Outfit of the Day for the Gym

I decided to skip spin class this morning and do some weight lifting. I've read that strengthening my legs will help with ITB and shin splints. I've slacked off on weights for months now so time to get back into it. My outfit of the day today is my new Deep Indigo denim Wunder Unders paired with a Flash No Limit tank and a Passion Space Dye headband. I wanted a longer tank so I could cover the visible crotch seam on these WUs. The No Limit will also help camouflage the muffin top these WUs give me. I am a little bummed at how tender this Wunder Under color is. I love, love, love the color but I already have some pilling between the legs after wearing them last night out to dinner and around the house. I also noticed two three four snags/loose threads on the the left leg. I think one of you wrote you had the same issue. Bummer. I have never returned something to lulu but this maybe my first. I'll see how they look after I wear them to the gym. I can forgive a snag or two but four?

Update - After posting a message on my lulu boards, people haven't reported much major snagging. Since they are all on my left leg I am thinking I am snagging them on my Polar watch and wedding rings.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger