Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

I saw these crops in the store today - they are Deep Indigo Excel crops with a Wee Are From Space waistband. They are very low key if you are looking for solid Deep Indigo luxtreme crops.


A couple of photos featuring Black Wee Stripe Wunder Under bottoms. Both are paired with the Paris ribbed striped CRB. I tried on the Wee Stripe WU pants but I don't care for WU pants on me. The wee stripe WU pants are as soft as the wee stripe crops.

The Inkblot Every Yogi tee paired with Tea Lounge pants - a cozy, comfy outfit.


The Aquamarine In Stride is very distinctive with the Discover Stripe lulu symbol. The top photo pairs it with the Excel crop in the Wee Are From Space/Aquamarine. I really like that combo.

The Heathered Aquamarine Every Yogi tee. There is a white EY coming. I got a PN for it today.

The new Scoop Neck tanks are long now.

New Metal Vent Tech in Heathered Silver Slate. I like this pale gray neutral. I need to keep an eye out for it for my husband.

I love this combo - Paris Swiftly 1/2 Zip (I was hoping to try this on today but neither store I went to had it) and Paris Inspire crops.


I love this combo, too. The Aquamarine Back on Track tank with coordinating Excel crops.


 I am liking the Wee Are From Space Ta Ta Tamer. I saw it in the store and liked it much better in person. It's black yet kind of wild.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger