Home » » Tonight's Upload - Blasts From the Past

Tonight's Upload - Blasts From the Past

Dance Strap Tank

Retro Rainbow Crop

Shape Jacket

Swift Tank
Some interesting pieces from lulu's past were uploaded tonight.
  • The Dance Strap tank hasn't been out for quite a few years. This tank doesn't work for my chest but I know quite a few people were big fans of this tank. 
  • The Retro Rainbow crops are a very old design, at least four years old but I think even older than that. The shape reminds me of the Groove crop. 
  • I used to own the Shape jacket. It's quite short and fitted. I know most people like to size up in this jacket. 
  • The Swift tank was the forerunner of the Push UR Limits. I think a lot of people were bummed when it was discontinued. If you like the Push UR Limit definitely give the Swift a try. I believe the Swift was only uploaded to the US side tonight.


Two tank in the pretty new Lavender Dush color were uploaded - the Push UR Limits (I think to the Canadian side only for now) and a Scoop Neck.

This pretty Push UR Limit was only uploaded to the Canadian side tonight. I like it but I am leary of luxtreme tops in light colors.
 Pretty new version of the Daily bag in Fossil and Lavender Dusk.

Something I am kind of excited to see - Reverse Groove shorts in tall lengths. They are a couple more inches longer than regular Groove shorts. I used to toy with the idea of getting these years ago but never did. I want to give them another try. They are a little shorter than Biker Grooves and might work for spin. I need to search these out at the store.

Did you order anything?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger