Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

Super cute new Deep Indigo Speed Shorts. I didn't notice that these were uploaded on Monday night until they popped up in a product notice email.

The Apres Practice Anorak in Deep Indigo is arriving in stores. I tried this on the other day. If you don't want to layer underneath you can probably size down since the body is so roomy. The sleeves became a little snug when I tried the next size down.

I don't think this is out yet but one of my product alerts showed an Every Yogi in white so we know it'll be coming. Does vitasea yellow under the arms?

Everyone is loving the new curved hem ribbed Cool Racerbacks from what I am reading on the lulu boards. I need to try it on. Maybe tomorrow after my run. (These are paris Turbo shorts)

There is a new Deep Indigo Scuba hitting the stores. Shown with the Tea Lounge pants.

Photo of the Discover Stripe Astro Wunder Unders.

Excel Crops in Wee Are From Space, shown with the Aquamarine Back on Track tank.


The Ebb and Flow crops are showing up in Canadian stores now. I think they are nearly all sold out in the US. Just do yourself a favor and get them. They are awesome.




Some Flow and Go photos.

Cute combo - Aquamarine Back on Track tank with Black/Aquamarine Speed Shorts.

Inkblot Switchback Shorts and Deep Indigo Adjust Me bra

Another cute outfit - Deep Indigo Back on Track with matching Inspire Crops






Lots of Every Yogi tee shorts and one ribbed CRB.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger