Home » » Tonight's Shopping Trip, Part 1 - Ride On Henley

Tonight's Shopping Trip, Part 1 - Ride On Henley



I think the Ride On Henley is most appropriate as a to/fro/warmup or a lounge top. It would also be an awesome maternity top. I'm not sure why it is positioned in the bike line. It's made of running luon. The fit is very similar to the Tea Lounge pullover or Rehearsal Long Sleeve - snug though the shoulders/upper arms, armpits and extremely loose elsewhere. It comes in Heathered Dazzling, Black, and White. It has thumbholes but no cuffins. There is a little bit of circle mesh under the armpit. I would truly love this top if it were slightly less A-line or even a tunic shape. However, I will keep my eye on it. It is very appealing as a lounge top to wear with Wunder Unders or french terry pants like the Tea Lounge Pant.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger