Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

For those of you having trouble matching the Inkblot print (Turbo shorts shown in this photo), the new Deep Indigo Swiftly looks great with it.

From an Australian product notice - a Discover Stripe Flow Y.


Photos of the Good Karma Pullover. (Shown with the Tea Lounge Pant in the bottom photo)

A cute outfit - Quiet Stripe Speed Shorts with matching Adjust Me bra peeping out over the top of the curved, ribbed Cool Racerback.

Photo of another Curved, Ribbed CRB in Fossil.

I think I misidentified these as Speed Shorts in an earlier post. They are Turbo shorts.


I really like the Deep Indigo Studio Crops (top) and pants. I'll have to take at my lulu budget for the month and see if I can get them.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger