Home » » Photos: Discover Stripe Cool Racerback, Power Y, and Scoop Neck and More

Photos: Discover Stripe Cool Racerback, Power Y, and Scoop Neck and More

A very nice Australian lady named Liz provides us with a comparison of Dazzling (in the foreground) to Flash.




All the Discover Stripe tanks - Cool Racerback, Scoop Neck, and Power Y are hitting stores in the US. I need to head to a store to check them out. I was trying to determine from these photos if the stripes move around much, i.e., whether we have to cherry pick a tank with good stripe placement. It looks like they do a little. I haven't come across one yet with the wide band of aquamarine and white hitting right at the bust yet, though.





Scoop Neck Tank with the Discover Stripes.

 
If I got any tank in the Discover Stripe pattern it would probably be the Power Y. I think I am most likely going to pass on this print, though. I don't have many existing items in my wardrobe to pair with it.

Love the Discover Stripe Cool Racerback paired with the Aquamarine Pacesetter skirt.

The Lavender Dusk Power Y is hitting stores now.


A more low-key outfit - Black Swiftly half zip pullover paired with the Wee Are From Space Spirit Tights.

I like this Scuba a little better than the Discover Stripe one, I think. It's eye-catching but not so crazy as the other.

Discover Stripe Flow Y with the Deep Indigo Speed Shorts. Those shorts have a bit of a denim look to them. I'm surprised they haven't turned up in more photos. I think they are adorable.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger