Home » » Upload - Some Goodies

Upload - Some Goodies

I am very tempted by the Swiftly Tech 1/2 Zip. I have three long sleeve Swiftlys so I think I can live without it but I really like it.


New Every Yogi Longsleeve. I like this a lot.

New Quiet Stripe Tracker Shorts. The Paris Pink ones were uploaded, too.

I like the Good Karma Pullover a lot but it's pricey for what it is.

 The Aquamarine and Deep Indigo Daily Gym bag was uploaded.

The Chase Me Tank was uploaded tonight. I am intrigued by this but I want to try it on first.


I ended up ordering the Discover Stripe Lucky luon headband. I'll have to figure out what it goes with when I get it. Update - well, crap, I can't add this to my bag. I hope it's fixed later. It turns out it's been so long since I've ordered from the website I've forgotten how to do it. I had to choose a size before I could add it to my bag - duh.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger