Home » » Outfit of the Day for Spin Class: Dance Twisted Tank with Ebb and Flow Crops

Outfit of the Day for Spin Class: Dance Twisted Tank with Ebb and Flow Crops

I decided to pull an oldie but goodie out of my closet for Friday's spin class - the Dance: Twisted Tank in the Crystal Pink/Bon Bon Fatbird Floral print. I also have this same tank in black. The Dance: Twisted is one of my favorite hot weather tanks. It's made of luxtreme and one of the few skinny strap tanks that accommodates bustier women. I layered a Pink Mist Energy bra underneath for a little more support and coverage for class. It's a little longer which I wanted since I also wore Ebb and Flow crops and was concerned about potential sheerness issues. I love this tank but I was less thrilled about how the Ebb and Flows felt as class progressed. I really like the Ebb and Flow crops but the knit fabric kind of bit into my sit bone area as class progressed. As perspiration became more of an issue, the fabric started becoming more abrasive in the areas where I contacted the seat. It wasn't awful but the Ebb and Flows don't feel as nice as wearing luon or luxtreme bottoms to spin. I won't be using them for spin again.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger