Home » » Couch to 5K Week 5 Day 2 Workout - Outfit of the Day

Couch to 5K Week 5 Day 2 Workout - Outfit of the Day

I am so happy with today's run! I was anticipating the worst since my legs were tired from Pure Barre yesterday but I actually enjoyed the run. Yay me! The workout for today is 5 min warmup walk, 8 minute run, 5 min walk, 8 minute run. The second 8 minute run portion was harder to get started on so I can see why people abandon the run/walk method. The next workout is a solid 20 minute run. I was apprehensive about it but after today I think it is very doable. Today's outfit was a Lavender Energy SL tank, Ta Ta Tamer, Groove Wunder Unders (rolled up to my knees. I knew I was overdressed the minute I stepped outside), and a matching plaid hat. It was warm today - sunny and mid-60s.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger