Home » » Today's Shopping Trip- New! Run: Excel Crops

Today's Shopping Trip- New! Run: Excel Crops

Sorry for the blurred photo
I went to the store today to pick up some pants for my husband and saw some new new knee-length run crops called the Excel Crops. My store had them in the Wee Are From Space print in black and aquamarine. They also had solid black (up to size 12), and black with a Paris waistband. They don't have any circle mesh inserts and the inseam is 16". The tag says the angled hem won't bunch up around your knee but that's exactly where these crops did end up. I found the hem uncomfortable and much prefer a ribbed bottom opening if there is a chance the crop is going to ride up to my knee. (For reference, I am 5'5"). I didn't care for the seam that cut across the back of the leg, either.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger