Home » » Coco Softshell Now in WMTM and Random Lulu Photos

Coco Softshell Now in WMTM and Random Lulu Photos

I think a few of you might be signed up for the Disney World Marathon in January. I got to see the medal for it yesterday at the Disneyland Half Marathon Expo. It's a special medal since it's the 20th anniversary of the race. The gorgeousness of this medal almost makes me want to sign up for the full - lol. It's very big and blingy, just a beautiful medal. If any of you are running the Disneyland Half tomorrow I will be at my husband's run club's tent on the course cheering you on. I know the Disney race won't be the fashion parade that the Sea Wheeze was but it'll be interesting to watch a race that is three times it's size.

 FYI - Black and Currant Coco Softshells now on the We Made Too Much Section of the website for $99.

 Speed Squad Tank in Pigment Blue Tonka Stripe and Milky Way Speed Squad skirt.


Milky Way Scoop Me Up Tank. I tried on the Milky Way Power Y yesterday and liked it better than I thought I would. I can't say I love the new length of the Power Y. It now comes down to below my crotch. I think I'm going to have to look at sizing down in this tank since the fit and fabric has changed.


Calm SS Tee with 105F crops. I tried this on yesterday, too. I don't like the hiked up look in the back on me but it looked really cute on the one ed that tried it on for me. I much prefer the Pigment stripe Burnout Tee I tried on yesterday. I keep thinking about it.

Pigment Scoop Me Up tank paired with Milky Way Wunder Under pants. I was very tempted by the Pigment Blue Cool Racerback yesterday. It was on the thicker side but not a super soft one. It didn't feel bad or anything but not super soft. The color is such a gorgeous dark purply blue.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger