Home » » Whole Hearted Tank, Sattva Pant, Paddington Jacket, and More

Whole Hearted Tank, Sattva Pant, Paddington Jacket, and More

Flare Stripe Whole Hearted Tank. I don't think I've seen a photo yet where the neckline isn't wrinkled in the front. I'd like this much better without the stripes down the front and back.

The Sattva pant is shown with the Presence of Mind LS in these two photos. Also, shown with the two new colors of the Vinyasa scarf. I have to say I really like the look of the Seven Asanas bags in all these photos. I'll have to keep an eye out for it to hit markdown.

Close up of the Sattva pant, shown with the Cashew stripe Cool Racerback


More Sattva pant photos. I'm very curious to try these on since people are saying they're so comfy but $108 is a lot to pay for pants I'm just going to watch tv in.

 Cashew Vinyasa Scarf shown with either a Ray or Split Pea Swiftly tank.




More Paddington jacket photos.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger