Home » » NEW! Spin It to Win It Crops

NEW! Spin It to Win It Crops

New Spin It to Win It Crops. The crops seems to be optimized for spinning - shorter length, articulated knees, and a gusset optimized for spinning. I wonder what that means. I know I have won pinholes into the crotches of my luxtreme crops from rubbing on the saddle. I wonder if these are reinforced or double lined. That would be nice but I doubt it. I like the crops but don't want an attached skirt. I hope there is a skirtless version. I need to remember to check these out when they hit the stores.


  • the skirt is made with breathable, wicking Ultra-Light Swift
  • anti-stink micro-diamond mesh behind the knees to help you keep your cool
  • the rise is higher in the back for a little extra bum coverage
  • the articulated knees let you spin without restriction
  • gusset designed for comfort on the bike
  • Share this article :

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
    Proudly powered by Blogger