Home » » Running With My Homies Pant, Cashew Catch Me Tank, and More

Running With My Homies Pant, Cashew Catch Me Tank, and More



Another new running pant - the Running With My Homies Pant.



More photos of the Running With My Homies Pant. Shown with the Pigment Speed Squad tank and the new Twinkle Emboss Black Keep On Running Duffel.


The more I see the Pigment Cool Racerback the more I think I "need" one.  Shown with the Cashew/Black  Tonka Stripe Bright At Night Shorts. This woman makes me want to get the whole outfit.


The Cashew Stripe Catch Me Tank and Light Flare Pacesetter Skirt are in North America now.





Some detail photos on the Gust Buster Vest. Shown with the Star Runner tights.

 Waistband on the Star Runner Tights.

 The Cashew Stripe Neck Warmer


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger