Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

Angel Blue Team Spirit Tank from a SoCal product alert. I'm looking forward to trying this on but I think my preference for running in Swiftly tanks in hot weather is pretty defined now. I wore my Tame Me tank on my Sunday morning run and didn't think it breathed as well as Swiftly knit. However, I do like changing my look up so I still want to try this on.

Flash LS Swiftly and Cashew striped Fast and Free crops.


 Angel Define and matching Gather and Crow crops.


 Some outfit ideas. I like the Pigment Down Town Jacket with the matching leg warmers.

 Pigment Blue LW Swiftly


Pretty Pink Swifty tank with Speed Squad Skirt and Power Purple Swiftly tank.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger