Home » » What's In The Stores

What's In The Stores

Pretty Pink In Stride with a Currant Catch Me Tank underneath.

The Cashew Tonka Stripe Catch Me Tank with the Flare Pace Setter is the obvious combo but I'd like to see photos of this skirt paired with some other colors. Definitely the Bordeaux Catch Me but what else would you pair it with? Not Pigment because that reminds me of my college color scheme.

I like the peep of Cashew Tonka Stripe Catch Me Tank under the Flare Nothing But Run Jacket.

I like the Flare / Split Pea / Pigment combo in this photo. (Flare Nothing But Run Jacket, Pigment Bright At Night Shorts)


Perhaps one reason this top hasn't sold out super fast is that the bust seaming hits pretty high on the breast. Also, I'm personally not a huge fan of the look of the kangaroo pocket but maybe others like it. I also think this top is kind of busy with the mesh color blocking (in some colors) and all the seaming. It also could be it's just too hot yet to think about rulu tops - it certainly is here in Southern California. One of my favorite (and many other people's) rulu tops from last year was the Turn Around LS:

Perfectly simple - the Turn Around LS. I bought two

This photo illustrates where the reflectivity is on the Bright At Night crops. During the day you can keep the strip tucked under but at night you can flip up the hem to reveal it.

The men's new Sprint Zip is showing herringbone rulu. I wonder if that will make a comeback on the women's side, too. I really like the black herringbone Full Tilt Pullover I bought last year. It was thicker than a regular rulu pullover and different looking:

Last year's Full Tilt Pullover in Black Herringbone
I really like the clean lines of the men's Sprint Jacket. On the website the zipper looks very shiny and almost wet but it looks nice and matte in these photos.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger