Home » » Paddington Pics, Sattva Pants, Seven Days Bag

Paddington Pics, Sattva Pants, Seven Days Bag

The Bordeaux pants on the right are the Sattva, new Bordeaux sweater next to the Currant Paddington.
Thanks to Ms. J. for the tag photo.

This is a Milky Way Whole Hearted Tank under the Paddington Jacket.

More Paddington Softshell pics. A reader writes the price is $248 which is too rich for my blood. I like the look of the jacket a lot and if it does go to markdown I'd love to snap one up but not at the current price. It looks like it comes in Currant, Pigment Blue, and Black. I wonder if a Bordeaux and Cashew are coming.

The first fit report I've read says she sized down because the waist is not fitted and the upper back seems to poof out a bit. She also writes that part of it is lined in fleece, part in polyester.




More photos of the Seven Days of Asana bag.

Check out this lululemon cycling outfit. I really like it.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger