Home » » Bordeaux Presence of Mind Jacket and More

Bordeaux Presence of Mind Jacket and More

New color in the Presence of Mind Jacket - Bordeaux Drama.

The Bordeaux Studio Pants are finally arriving at the stores. You might have to stalk these, though - I hear they are going fast. There are new DSPs in Pigment Blue, too. I took the tags off my Bordeaux Studio Crops today and paired it with the April Wee Are From Space Cool Racerback. So happy I decided to get them.

Scuba jacket in Polar Cream /Heathered Cashew and the Tonka Stripe Bordeaux Wunder Unders.

Bordeaux Define

Angel Wholehearted Tank

Currant Paddington Jacket with Dense Purple Wunder Unders

Pigment Tonka Stripe Stride and Milky Way 105F crops
Lululemon works so well for a wide spectrum of women - I love when the photos illustrate that.

Presence of Mind LS and Astro Pants.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger