Home » » The Latest Striped Power Y (Alberta Lake & Polar Cream) Plus a Micro Store Report

The Latest Striped Power Y (Alberta Lake & Polar Cream) Plus a Micro Store Report

The Alberta Lake Green Macro Micro Stripe Power Y and Rose Herringbone Astros have hit Canada. I haven't seen it pop up in any US stores yet and it wasn't at my store today around noon.

Shown with a Pretty Pink Define and Bordeaux Astro Pants

Shown with the Crosstown Pant



The Polar Cream / Silver Half Macro Micro Power Y is also in Canadian stores.


New Bordeaux Breath of Fire Skirt

Shown with My Mantra Pant

Shown with Crosstown pant, Aphrodite Crops

I tried the new Heathered Coal In Stride Jacket on today. It's silky soft. If any of you remember Static Charcoal pants from a couple of years ago it feels a lot like that. I was very tempted to get it.

Polar Cream Scuba, Polar Cream/Silver Stripe Power Y and Bordeaux Wunder Unders. I tried these on today. I was tempted but they were a little sheer for me and a bit on the scratchy side.

I saw the new Tender Violet Bangbuster in the store. It's one of those lulu colors that glow. I like it but it seems familiar. I'll have to compare my headband to some of my other purples when it gets here tomorrow.

I also tried on the Bordeaux Studio Pants but I like the crops on me better than the pants. I actually ended up leaving the store without buying anything - the horror! I was really trying to buy something, too, since I have a ton of money from selling some of my older lulu on eBay this week.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger