Home » » Upload!

Upload!

Macro Micro Alberta Lake/Rose Herringbone Power Y
Tonight we got a major preview of the upcoming palette: Alberta Lake teal, Creamsicle Pop orange, Black Swan (maybe?), Tender Violet, Polar Cream, and a couple of prints/patterns - macro/micro stripe, half macro/micro stripe, and Rose Herringbone. I like Alberta Lake but hoping it comes in a solid.  As for the rest, I am not a big fan except for Tender Violet.

New print in Rose Herringbone Polar Cream with half macro micro stripe accent. This is kind of interesting and looks very old school lululemon to me. It reminds me of the prints that were out when I started first started buying the brand five years ago.

New Free to Be and Flow Y bras showed up in new Creamsicle Pop Orange. I am hoping an Energy bra is coming in this color but other than that don't particularly love it right now. This color reminds me a lot of Tang Light and seems more a summer color than a fall one.

New Black Rose Herringbone/Black Macro Micro Astro Pant Waistband. It's interesting that lulu is bringing back the Black Macro Micro print from last Fall. I really liked the pattern but only ended up getting the Cool Racerback in it. I love when they do echoes like this so you can tie older lulu into the latest.

Black Macro Micro Cool Racerback from last fall
New Power Y in Polar Cream Half Macro Micro Stripe.

Though this photo was for the bag we can see a new shirt has been revealed.

Many people are excited to see Black Swan Studio Pants. They're nice but I don't care for the lined version of the studio pants.

New My Mantra pant made of Vitasea/Oragnic Cotton Jersey. I bet these are super comfy.

I ended up ordering the Bangbuster in Tender Violet. I was toying with the idea of the Bordeaux Drama Scuba jacket but I will hold out hope we'll see a Scuba in solid Alberta Lake teal.

What did you all get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger