Home » » Creamsicle Pop Tops, My Mantra Pant, Cross Town Pant, and More

Creamsicle Pop Tops, My Mantra Pant, Cross Town Pant, and More

Creamsicle Pop tops from Australia. From left to right - Power Y, Cool Racerback (I think, though it could be a Swiftly), and Swiftly. Based on how this color looks on these women, I don't think I'm going to like it on me.

On the other hand, I think I am going to like Tender Violet just fine.




I really like the Bordeaux Star Runner tops with the matching Deep Coal/ Bordeaux Inspires. 


Heathered Coal In Stride Jacket. Shown with Bordeaux Wunder Unders and Low Rider Pants.

Shown with the Gust Buster Jacket and Inspire Crops

Photos of the new Pigment Swiftly Half Zip.





Shown with the Heathered Coal In Stride
Photos of the My Mantra Pant.


Bordeaux Astro Pants shown with the Pretty Pink No Limit Tank.







Cross Town Pant photos.


Pretty combos with the new shorts - Bordeaux Star Runner SS and Pretty Pink Speed Shorts. Pretty Pink Scuba and Bordeaux Turbo Shorts.



Photos of the new Aphrodite crop.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger