Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I went down to the store today to take a look at the Pretty Pink and Bordeaux Cool Racerbacks. I also wanted to pick up another 105F Singlet since I am loving the Angel one I bought last week. One of today's surprises was how much I liked the new Aphrodite tank. I think a lot of comments are right, it looks best on those with a bit of a bust. The photo above illustrates that - I think it's the most flattering photo I've seen yet of that tank. I thought the fit was a figure-hugging TTS, very similar to the Power Y. The style seems identical to the Diversity tank except that the light luon is much thicker and supportive than the paper-thin Vitasea of the Diversity. You can also adjust the back vertical strap for a little more support. The tank comes up nice and high in the armpits so you don't have to worry about armpit fat issues. The v-neck is very flattering and a bit sexy since it shows some cleavage. Support is low but it's a perfect tank for barre class or low-impact activities like weight-lifting. I'm definitely keeping this tank in mind as one to get. If you liked the Diversity tank I think you'll really love the Aphrodite.

I tried on both the Bordeaux Dram and Pretty Pink Tonka Stripe Cool Racerbacks today. I didn't think they ran on the small side at all. They are 22% polyester, 70% nylon, 8% lycra. I thought they were soft and on the thicker side, definitely thicker than the heathered Angel Blue Cool Racerbacks. The Pretty Pink is rather sheer, though, so I didn't get it.

I tried on the new Bordeaux Virtue Energy pants. They seemed ok but didn't knock my socks off. Having luxtreme on the outside makes them very comfortable feeling but I'm not sure how great they look. They were an easy pass for me.


I also tried on the Bright At Night pant and really liked them. I loved the high waistband on them. The description says they are a medium rise but I'd say it's on the high side. I have no use for full-length luxtreme pants in my climate but if you need a pair for running definitely take a look at these. I did a bend test in the them and thought coverage was good.

I'm pretty sure this woman sized down 2 sizes in the 105F
I ended up buying myself another 105F Singlet in the Bordeaux. I love the Angel one I got a few days ago that I had to get at least one more. I wore the Angel to the gym on Monday for a weights and cardio workout.  It's such a comfy tank - very soft, light, and breathable - and I love being able to wear my own bra underneath. I've been wearing the Energy bra under it. I sized down so the armholes weren't so gaping. I'm thinking about going back for the black one, too. I can easily see having a whole wardrobe of these for the gym. This tank would work well for a large variety of athletic activities. I really hope these come out again in new colors.

Check it out - a Quality Control sticker. This was on the 105F Singlet. I thought I saw a sticker a couple of weeks ago when I first looked at the 105F Singlet but wasn't sure if it had migrated from something esle. I haven't spotted them on other items, though.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger