Home » » Gust Buster Vest, Star Runner LS, New Shoppers and More

Gust Buster Vest, Star Runner LS, New Shoppers and More

Photos of the new Gust Buster Vest. The top photo is shown with the Angel Blue Star Runner LS and Star Runner Run Tights. The bottom photo is shown with an Angel Swiftly LS. I definitely want to check this vest out when it hits my store.

Shown with a black Turbo Tank



Shown with the Tonka Stripe Cashew Speed Squad Tank
New Bright at Night Shorts in Pigment and Currant. I saw quite a few of these at the Disneyland Half this weekend.


I think these are new Turbo shorts in Fossil Twisted Stripe (they might be Caspian, too). Shown with the Scoop Me Up Tank.


Pigment Star Runner LS and Turbo Shorts (I believe) in the Milky Way print.


More photos of the Star Runner LS in Pigment and Angel. Shown with the Bright at Night tights in the top photo and Milky Way Turbos (or Speeds, I can't tell).

Photo of the new running luon Brisk Run Neck Warmer.

No need to spend $40 on the print after all - it's on the latest shoppers.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger