Home » » Full Stride Skirt, Creamsicle Pop, and More

Full Stride Skirt, Creamsicle Pop, and More

Photos of the new Full Stride skirt in the Tender Violet check, Creamsicle Pop Power Y and headband, and new Tender Violet two-tone SS Swiftly. These are all from Australia. However, the Power Y is in North America. Now that I think about it, Creamsicle Pop might look nice against Bordeaux so I may have to pick up a CRB in it.

Stylized photo showing the new Tender Violet Check Speed Shorts and Bangbuster.


The more I see the Heathered Coal In Stride Jacket, the more I like it. I still don't have a Stride/In Stride but I always see them around. Someday I'll put the trigger on one.

The new Black Swam lined Studio Pants shown with a Split Pea Bonded CRB.


The Bordeaux Star Runner LS shown with Pretty Pink Speed Shorts on top and the new Black Groovy Run shorts on the bottom.



Gray Swiftly SS and Pretty Pink Star Runner Pullover shown with the new Deep Coal / Bordeaux Inspires. I have two gray Swiftlys, one SS and one LS, but they look a lot better with black pants than the Deep Coal.


Coal / Fossil Denim Wunder Unders.




I think these are also Coal / Fossil Denim Aphrodite Crops. Bottom photo shown with the Presence of Mind Jacket. I'm reading this jacket is being marked down in the stores, even in the newest Bordeaux. I hope that means there is a new fleece jacket on the way.





More My Mantra Pant photos.

 Crosstown Pant shown with Angel Aphrodite Tank


Pigment Blue Groove Pants
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger