Home » » NEW! Spin It to Win It Capsule

NEW! Spin It to Win It Capsule

A number of you have commented that there is some info on the lululemon blog page on the new Spin It to Win It capsule that is coming in October. I am really excited about this line.  It sounds like the technical features are really geared towards spin - the bottoms have a higher rear rise, the tops a dropped back hem, and there is lots of ventilation. All of this sounds very promising. I haven't been spinning much since I started running earlier this year but I really miss it and been trying to make time to visit class again. I can't wait to see the new tank and I really like the looks of the Spin City Long Sleeve top.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger