Home » » Australian/Product Alert Heads Up

Australian/Product Alert Heads Up


Two new Team Spirit Tanks in Angel Blue and Pigment Blue showed up on the Australian side of the website. I don't think these came to my local store yet. I hope they do because I am dying to try it on. I am liking the Angel version a lot. I saw a woman run by in the black Team Spirit on in the Disneyland Half Marathon. Update - just saw in a Georgia product alert that both of these are hitting US stores - yay!


 The Pretty Pink Define we heard about last night (in the comments) is hitting stores.

From an Australian product alert - Swiftly Tanks and Short Sleeves in Pretty Pink (this is a photo of the Blush Quartz one, however.)

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger