Home » » Cheering at the Disneyland Half Today

Cheering at the Disneyland Half Today

Lots of racers on the course at a ~three-hour-plus pace
Heading into Angel Stadium
LLL was well-represented at the race
If any of you ran the Disneyland Half Marathon you might have spotted me at the Angel Stadium cheer area. I wasn't hard to miss, I was wearing a Flare Light CRB with a Pow Pink Define and my Sea Wheeze plaid cap. I wanted to dress brightly so my husband could find me easily. I noticed some lulu-wearing ladies giving my outfit the up-down as they ran by, the way fellow lulu fans do when they spot each other. One thing that was interesting to me was that there was probably a good 20% of women wearing lululemon in the two hour and under pace groups and then the amount of lululemon trailed off and became rather rare at the three-plus hour paces. There were a lot of women wearing skirts, way more than I spotted at the Sea Wheeze. (The Running Skirts Facebook site has a lot of photos from the race. You can see the #3 female finisher is wearing lululemon shorts.) Of course, there were lots of people in costumes which was fun to see. My husband said it was a fun course with a lot of entertainment along the way. He really enjoyed the race but he started in the A corral and had a relatively empty race course. I was surprised how crowded the race was even at the three and half hour pace mark. It looks like I'll have plenty of company at the back of the race when I run the Disney World Half Marathon in January though from the results it looks like the DW crowd is a faster crowd than DL. My plan is to pick up the Coast to Coast medal in 2013 so I'll be running the Disneyland Half race next Labor Day weekend.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger