Home » » What the Hard Core Lulu Fans Are Saying About the Latest

What the Hard Core Lulu Fans Are Saying About the Latest

From a post on one of my lulu Facebook discussion boards:

I think we need a moment of silence to observe the death of good design.
  • Ummmmmm???? .... hmmmmmm. I'm kind of stumped by this ... no witty wisecracks, no digs, just pure confusion. I need a moment of silence.
  • Absolutely tragic. *Taps playing in background*
  • That's how I felt with the beaming blue Daily Yoga jacket. It's like they're taking inspiration from Hot Dog on a Stick uniforms and Captain EO shoulders.
  • I have no words  
  •  Barf
  • Oh I like it. Not!!!!
  • Can someone tag Jane Jetson? I believe this is her jacket
  • ewwww 
  • All it needs is shoulder pads.
  • Okay I do have some words...wtf?
  • Michael J Fox called and he wants that jacket to go with his dolorian... HELP we've been transported back to shinny sparkle spandex and the 80's!!
  • Ladies, I think we have officially jumped the shark 
  • One word friends: Athleta.
  • I can't stop looking at this pic. It's so horrible I can't stop! I just don't understand these colors.
  • Bahahahahahaha
  • It's like a jacket fashioned out of wrapping paper scraps 
  • I think I just threw up a little in my mouth
  • It makes me too dizzy to actually get a clear description. Words fail me. That in itself is note worthy ...
  • Lulu needs to drug test their design team. Then send them to rehab.
  • I have no words
  • Who's setting their alarm for this one? 
  • Blech!
  • oh man...
  • Looks like a modern star trek uniform. All she needs is the little button thing they push to say "beam me up scotty!"
  • I keep coming back to this post trying to think of maybe one positive thing to say....but really there is nothing! It looks like seniors leisure wear...so so bad!
  • I think that's it. I don't think this jacket is ugly or anything but it doesn't have a youthful or sporty look to it all. This would never catch my eye, that's for sure.
  • Maybe if we stare The black and mint pattern long enough, we will see a face or a secret message....or the fashionable Ikea monkey!
  • I think a monkey in this jacket just might make it look better .... and it would definitely explain a lot. 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger