Home » » The Newest

The Newest


The text in the new All Sport Heart Rate Monitor bra (on the Australian side) says you can use any heart rate monitor. Interesting. That would be cool because I have HRMs for both Polar and Garmin. Unfortunately, the All Sport is not supportive enough for me for running but I can use it for spin and other cardio. Hmm. I wonder if you can throw this bra in the wash. I know you can machine wash Polar straps but Garmin says to hand wash.


The Contentment Triangle tank and new Wunder Under crops. There are also black and white stripe Wunder Unders. Under Crop - both are made of cotton. The Beaming Blue version is cute. Shown with a Devotion tee and St. Moritz Sweater in the top photo.

 Flayway Tamer headband in classic stripe - I might have to get this - Chevron Scoop Neck Tank and Power Up crops.
 Lace Polar Cream Swiftly and Beaming Blue Inspire Crops.


New Mint Moment Vinyasa made of luon light.

Some of the new items on the Australian side of the website. Now we have stripes combined with color blocking. Ugh.


Bonded Groovy Run Shorts in Flare/Inkwell
Pretty new Take Me With You Tote in Spring Multi/Polar Haze
I kind of like this No Limit Tank. I'd also like to know what color bottoms those are - Tender Violet again?

Inkwell/Burning Yellow Inspire Crops

Who approved this one?
Mint Moment/Black

Inkwell/Light Flare
A new long luxtreme tight called the Get Up and Glo. Don't worry, there is also a solid black version.


It looks like a Bangbuster headband is coming the Spring Multi print. Also shown are a Flow Y and Mint Moment Power Y.


Another new silverescent sheer luon top was debuted - the Technicool LS. I wish it wasn't cropped so much.

Polar Haze striped Top Speed crops. I don't mind these since wild run bottoms are in right now.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger