Home » » FYI - Pleasing Pants Are Extremely Delicate!

FYI - Pleasing Pants Are Extremely Delicate!

"Constructed to be ultra soft and cozy, this french terry is delicate in nature - treat with care"
Be very careful when you are pulling on the Pleasing Pants. The tags have stickers on them saying how delicate they are and it isn't kidding. I personally think it's ridiculous to have sweat pants this delicate. I know I couldn't put a hole in my Feel Good Pants or Lulu Pant IIs (man, where were those this season? I love those). Seeing the warning sticker on the the hang tag was enough to keep me from buying them, well, that and the fact I hate the ankle zipper. Besides, $50 is still a good hunk of money to pay for a flawed product. (Thanks to Ms. S. for the photo.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger